A Plus Content Amazon is different from ordinary product description pages in that it can greatly increase the attractiveness of the product page through rich graphics, videos, etc., and improve the Amazon Listing conversion rate, thus significantly increasing sales.
A Plus Content Amazon, at present, is only open to VC sellers (third-party brand sellers can use the graphic version of the brand description EBC function). Compared to regular product description pages, VC sellers can add a variety of content to A+ Content, such as charts, videos, customer testimonials, formatted text, and more.
Amazon offers five free standard templates in Basic A Plus Content Amazon, while seven templates and other added features are supported in Premium A Plus Content Amazon.
In the A Plus Content Amazon setup, sellers can choose different templates on their own based on marketplace positioning (Basic, Silver, Gold, and Platinum are all priced differently); or Amazon can build them on their behalf (Basic, Silver, Gold, and Platinum templates are also available, but since Amazon is responsible for the design and layout, the (the corresponding cost will increase). But for some new sellers, the latter is more recommended.
How to create A Plus Content Amazon？
Step 1: Login to your Amazon VC account.
Step 2: Switch to Merchandising menu and select “A+ Detail Pages”.
Step 3: Select either the Self Service module or the Amazon Builds For You module. If choosing Self Service, sellers will need to enter the ASIN of the content item they are creating in the pop-up page and then choose the desired layout and module. If choosing Amazon Build For You, sellers will only need to upload images and text, the rest will be taken care of by Amazon.
Step 4: Enter the product name and try to use accurate and memorable language.
Step 5: Design the page layout, upload the product content (use Zip compressed file for images), and finally preview to confirm the effect.
Step 6: Publish the page.
If you want to know more details about Amazon listing optimization, you can click on this article:
If you don’t want to just read these text interpretations, you can click on the video below to help you understand more quickly about A+ Content Optimization：
What buyers need to know
● At the moment, sellers can’t use A+ Content page on mobile apps or even on mobile devices, its limited to PC viewing.
● Content on A Plus Content Amazon is not indexed, which means Listing page exposure will not get any boost from multimedia content.
● If the product for which you want to create A+ Content is already listed by other vendors (even if there is only one vendor), you have to pay an additional fee.
● Sellers have one month to submit relevant content after paying for the A+ template.
● A+ Content pages are capped at 5 pages per seller and changes can only be made to them within two business days of the page going live.
● Sellers are prohibited from mentioning competitors or competitors’ products on their pages.
● The graphic content submitted by the seller must be related to the selling points of the product. The products can be shown in use with life-like angles.
● Amazon reserves the right to remove A+ Content at any time, but this happens almost exclusively when a seller closes their account, violates Amazon’s ToS (Terms of Service), or fails to fulfill an order.
If you want to know more about it, click on Amazon Seller Center.
A Plus Content Amazon Optimization
★ Avoid using special characters or symbols such as ® or ™.
★ Check attributes such as image resizing, resolution, etc. as required by the template.
★ Avoid spelling mistakes or grammatical errors. These errors may cause the seller’s application to be rejected. If the errors do not affect the page going live, then sellers should remember to make changes within two business days.
★ Using banners leads to a better user experience.
★ Comparison charts are a great way to highlight the unique features of a product.
★ Prefer to visualize the page and avoid too much text.