China-Customs Prohibited Items
Customs prohibited items (Entry)
1. Various weapons, simulated weapons, ammunition and explosives;
2. Counterfeit currency and securities;
3. Printed materials, films, photos, records, films, audio tapes, video tapes, laser discs, computer storage media and other items that are harmful to China’s politics, economy, culture and morals;
4. Various potent poisons;
5. Opium, morphine, heroin, marijuana and other addictive narcotics and psychotropic substances;
6. Information about fresh fruits, vegetables of the nightshade family, live animals (except dogs and cats), animal products, animal and plant pathogens and pests and other harmful organisms, animal carcasses, soil, genetically modified biological materials, and countries and regions where animal and plant epidemics are prevalent Animals and plants and their products and other inspection items;
7. Food, medicine or other items that are harmful to human and animal health, come from epidemic areas, and can spread diseases.
For more information, click China Customs Prohibited Items.
Customs prohibited items (Exit)
1. All items included in the scope of prohibited entry;
2. Manuscripts, printed matter, films, photographs, records, films, audio tapes, video tapes, laser discs, computer storage media and other items involving state secrets;
3. Precious cultural relics and other cultural relics prohibited from leaving the country;
4. Endangered and precious animals and plants (including specimens) and their seeds and propagation materials.