What are the China freight forwarding service ?
The main business of the freight forwarding company is to provide freight intermediaries for the freight forwarding. The freight forwarding company is responsible for cooperating with the customs, the sea shipping company and the air shipping company.
The agency company is responsible for cooperating with the customs, shipping companies and airlines, and transports the customer’s goods to overseas trade customers according to trade terms.
The China freight forwarding service ’s responsibility is to transport the goods entrusted by the customer from one place to another through the determined shipping route. The service object is the whole society, and it is the bridge and link connecting cargo owners and transportation capacity providers.
China freight forwarding service content
1. With the fastest and most economical transportation method, arrange suitable packaging of goods and choose the transportation route of the goods.
2. Select a reliable and efficient carrier and be responsible for concluding a contract of carriage.
3. Arrange the weighing and measurement of goods.
4. For cargo insurance.
5. The assembly of goods.
6. Warehousing the goods before shipment or distribution at the destination.
7. Arrange the transportation of the goods to the port, go through customs and related documents, and deliver the goods to the carrier.
8. On behalf of the shipper/importer, pay the freight, customs duties and taxes.
In addition, it also includes: serving customs, serving carriers, serving airlines, serving liner companies, providing LCL services, multimodal transport services, etc.
China freight forwarding service matters
1. Responsible for a series of processes such as booking, receiving, and customs declaration of export goods by sea, and track and feedback cargo information in a timely manner.
2. Responsible for booking space with shipping companies, familiar with the operation requirements of various shipping companies, and timely implement the liaison and requirements between shipping companies.
3. Responsible for coordinating the execution and tracking of the whole process of cargo trailers, warehousing, customs declaration information, etc., to ensure the correct and smooth development of the business.
4. Responsible for coordinating and handling various accidents and emergencies in the whole process and reporting to the superior in time.
What China freight forwarding service brings to you
1. Line optimization
One of the biggest advantages of China freight forwarding service is that it has multiple international dedicated lines, not limited, from which the best cargo transportation route can be determined, while reducing the transportation time and choosing the best transportation rate.
At the same time, it is possible to book an appropriate cargo transportation space, choose the best route for timely delivery of the cargo, decide the transportation schedule according to the needs of the customer, and negotiate the affordable price with the carrier.
2. Rich experience
China freight forwarding service specialize in handling the highs and lows of international express delivery and are able to handle all procedures with maximum efficiency from start to finish.
Solve a variety of transportation issues such as port shutdowns, cargo diversions, natural disasters, customs, and more, without affecting cargo transportation.
3. On time delivery
Choosing a professional China freight forwarding service can better foresee congestion and labor conflicts from sea or air to the port, so as to take effective alternative measures to avoid it, complete the transportation with the greatest flexibility, and ensure on-time delivery.
4. Freight Tracking
With a full logistics tracking system, businesses can rely on freight forwarders to track shipments throughout the voyage and even draw up a schedule of when they plan to arrive.This way, businesses can focus on their next deliverables, while also tracking how far the shipment is from its final destination.
5. Free storage
Many China freight forwarding service offer agile and responsive inventory management, and these forwarders can store, pack, and distribute goods in one go according to customer requirements.
Precautions for China freight forwarding service
1. Don’t fall into the price trap
In order to improve their competitiveness, some freight forwarders will use low prices as bait to attract sellers of cross-border e-commerce.
But behind some low prices, there are a lot of additional charges, and many sellers pay higher costs than those who choose high-priced freight forwarders.
2. Perfect service process
Sellers choose freight forwarding companies instead of logistics providers because freight forwarding companies provide more services. Including overseas warehousing services, customs clearance, customs declaration and so on.
Therefore, the seller must make sure that the services provided by the freight forwarding company are comprehensive enough, which can help the seller save a lot of time and energy.
3. Know the background of the company
When choosing a freight forwarding company, you should not only consider the price factor, but also understand the timeliness, stability and logistics channels of the freight forwarding company.
When choosing a freight forwarding company, the seller can inspect the scale of the freight forwarding company, the number and professionalism of the employees, the establishment time of the freight forwarding company, and so on.
Try to choose a company that has been established for no less than 2 to 3 years, because such a company has better stability.
Ultimately, hopefully your business, research is crucial when it comes to choosing the right China freight forwarding service . Please take your time and don’t rush to make a decision.