Set a perfect Amazon product listing is never a simple thing, skills are very important, I hope the following content can help you.
Perfect Amazon product listing
Amazon product listing-Product title
- Write some attractive titles. Make sure that once people see your product title, want to click to learn more.
- Add some added value to the headline, such as showing the benefits of the product or some key factors that set it apart.
- Add relevant target keywords to the title. Keywords have a great impact on the search ranking, to be carefully considered.
Amazon product listing-Product images
Each listing can upload a maximum of 9 pictures (including the main picture), make sure you upload a full 9 pictures.
The “perfect” picture, you can refer to the following points.
- The width of the picture is greater than or equal to 1000 pixels, and the height is not less than 500 pixels.
- Professional photographers or the acquisition of professional photography equipment can produce better quality pictures.
- Use a pure white background to keep the customer’s attention on the product.
- Show your products from different angles, you can focus on showing product details.
- Showing pictures of product packaging, size and dimensions is a must.
- Take some photos of the product in use, which helps customers to have a visual simulation feeling.
- Use infographics to show the main features of the product, money-back guarantee, 100% satisfaction, etc..
Amazon product listing-The main functions and features of the product
Fill in the guide:
- Put yourself in the customer’s perspective and think about what the customer wants to know? Why should they buy your product and what are the advantages of your product?
- Put the most important features at the top of the list so that consumers can see them at a glance when they browse.
- Add customer FAQs to this section, modifying them as customer questions change.
- Show all the guarantees you offer your customers (such as the Amazon A-Z guarantee).
- Let your customers know what material the product is made of, the benefits of using this material, the problems it can solve, etc.
Amazon product listing-Product description
- Sentences should not be too long, keep it between 15-25 words.
- Discuss mainly the functions of the product and the benefits the customer will get, then discuss the product itself to convince the guest that your product is what they need.
- Verbal language is more reliable to the customer than rigid written language.
- You can use targeted keywords, but don’t blindly fill in the blanks, which can make the content difficult to understand.
- Try to use storytelling to let your customers understand the product.
Amazon product listing-Product reviews
Although Amazon prohibits sellers from getting incentive reviews, but you can still get “organic” reviews by providing customers with a good customer experience.
If your rating is 4 or 5 stars, it means you are doing a good job. But if your product rating is relatively low, you need to take action to:
- By sending emails, collect customer comments, understand customer ideas, and strive to solve the problem before the customer leaves a bad review on the product page.
- Accumulate reviews and try to get enough positive comments to balance and improve your overall rating.