Air transport from China to the US has won a considerable market with its fast, safe, punctual and high efficiency, which greatly shortens the delivery time and greatly promotes the capital turnover and circulation of the logistics supply chain.
But the cost of Air transport from China to the US is higher than that of sea freight from China to USA, and the time requirement is high. The cost ratio of sea freight and air freight is about 1: 10.
Products suitable for Air transport from China to the US
1. Electronic products
Electronic products are more suitable for international air transportation, because electronic products are updated quickly. If it is shipped by sea or rail, new products may come out halfway through the shipment, and customers may return the goods. In addition, the value of electronic products is relatively high, and the security requirements for freight channels are also relatively high.
2. Small packaging for e-commerce
E-commerce small parcels are also suitable for Air transport from China to the US, because small e-commerce parcels are relatively light, and the cost of air transportation channels such as postal parcels and email parcels is not too high, but the freight timeliness is greatly improved, which can better meet the logistics needs of e-commerce buyers Requirements to increase the turnover rate of products.
3. Other goods that require high timeliness
In addition, other goods with high logistics timeliness requirements are also suitable for international air transportation, and the seller’s logistics timeliness requirements are the main requirements.
Factors Affecting Air transport from China to the US Prices
1. The name of the goods (whether it is dangerous goods),
2. Weight (involving costs), volume (dimensions and whether the goods are wet),
3. Packing (whether it is a wooden box or not, with or without a pallet)
4. Destination airport (base point),
5. Find the time (go straight or turn),
6. Required flights (service and price differences for each flight),
7. Bill of lading type (main bill of lading and sub-bill of lading)
8. Required transportation services (customs declaration, agency documents, customs clearance and delivery, etc.)
Air cargo and foam cargo. 1CBM=167KG Compared with the actual weight, which one will be charged according to the larger.
Composition of Air transport from China to the US
The cost of air freight from China to the US is actually composed of three sections: the port of departure fee, the transportation section fee, and the destination port fee.
Port of departure fee: pick-up fee, port of departure operation fee, customs declaration fee, inspection fee, etc., which are mainly some expenses incurred by the port of departure.
In addition to these costs, Air transport from China to the US cost include:
1. Fuel surcharge (according to the airport, the destination price is different, it used to be 3.6, the highest was 4.8 last year. This price is adjusted by the airport)
2. Security check fee, airport operation fee, terminal fee (1.72/catties), air waybill fee.
The above is the composition of billing fees of many airlines, mainly Hong Kong Airport. Because Hong Kong is a super-large free trade port, there are few restrictions, a wide range, and many cargo aircraft. There are currently 78 airlines.
There are more than 100 flights every day, and it can be the first choice if the space and service are guaranteed. However, the cost is generally about 2 yuan higher than that in China!
The above is the composition of accounting fees of many airlines, mainly Hong Kong Airport, China. Because Hong Kong is a super-large free trade port, and Hong Kong Airport is the largest airport in the world, with few restrictions, a wide range, and many cargo aircraft. Currently, there are 78 airlines.