Air shipping from China to USA is a very popular shipping method.
Can door-to-door service be provided by air shipping from China to USA?
Not really, the air freight service is only an airport to airport service.But with the assistance of our global network of agency partners, we can support door to door services.
Documents required for air shipping from China to USA
For air shipping from China to USA, the documents usually required include:
● Air waybill
● Packing List
● Certificate of Origin
● Customs documents
Time for air shipping from China to USA
The typical shipping time from China to the US by air is anywhere from 5 days to around 12 days, with many factors affecting the time. Such as schedule, capacity, weather, customs inspection, etc.
Calculation method for air shipping from China to USA
The air shipping from China to USA is charged by weight (per kilo).
However, aside from weight, volume is another key factor. This is because according to IATA rules, the final billable weight is determined by the greater of the actual weight and the dimensional weight (also called dimensional weight: calculated as volume x 167).
Airports in China for air shipping from China to USA
For international air shipments from China, the most used airports are.
● North China: Beijing, PEK
● East China: Shanghai, PVG
● South China: Shenzhen (SZX), Guangzhou (CAN), Hong Kong (HKG), TPG (Taipei)
Other major airports are:
● CTU – Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport
● KMG – Kunming Changshui International Airport
● XIY – Xi’an Xianyang International Airport
● HGH——Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport
● XMN——Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport
● TAO——Qingdao Liuting International Airport
● NGB——Ningbo Lishe International Airport
● CGO – Zhengzhou Xinzheng International Airport
The process of air shipping from China to USA
Inquiry: We provide shipping solutions according to shipping details.
Booking: Book the space according to the booking table and description.
Operation: pick up, air waybill preparation, China customs clearance, etc.
Payment: release the goods after the customer pays
Tracking: tracking the status of goods, follow-up, exception handling
Feedback: after-sales service of comments, suggestions, complaints, etc.
Factors Affecting the Cost of air shipping from China to USA
Considering air freight from China to the United States, there are several factors that affect the cost of air freight, which can be controlled through investigation.
● Demand: When people need something special, its cost increases. Therefore, when the demand for special shipping services rises, so does the cost of air freight.
● Containers (ULDs): They are used to hold goods due to travel damage. If a specific kind of container is used to protect the goods, the price will be higher.
● Manpower: The number of workers who help move goods or handle paperwork affects costs.
● Speed: There are different speed options to deliver the goods, the sooner the product is received; the higher the fee should be paid.
● Economic conditions: Costs increase when economic conditions are good.
● Regional factors: strikes, wars, terrorism, etc. some situations can lead to low demand. Generally, airlines will optimize costs based on the situation.
● Operating Expenses: Will increase through increased fuel costs, tariffs, landing fees, parking fees and security measures and air freight costs.
● Temperature Sensitive Cargo: Transshipment of cargo that requires special temperatures is more expensive than other cargoes.
● Weight and volume: They are important for pricing, as larger and heavier items cost more.
Factors affecting the time of air shipping from China to USA
The air shipping from China to USA may be more or less affected by the weather. This is mainly reflected in typhoon weather or rainstorm weather, which may affect the transshipment goods due to these weather reasons, so sometimes in the face of severe weather, the overall transit time may be prolonged due to the suspension of shipments.
The impact of peak season and holiday promotions
The United States will also have a shopping carnival, which is often referred to as Black Friday. During this period of time, there will be very good discounts on foreign goods, and there will be a lot of people shopping accordingly, which will lead to greater pressure on foreign logistics, and may even lead to the explosion of the forwarder’s warehouse.
It will seriously affect the overall time to transit. Secondly, there are various foreign holidays, and major foreign shopping websites will also have many attractive discounts, which will also affect our transit time like Black Friday.
The impact of customs clearance
This link is a very important link in the transshipment of overseas shopping. The customs will randomly check our products. If we are selected, our packages will be placed in the temporary detention area, waiting for the routine inspection of the customs, until it is confirmed that there is no other After the problem can be released.
This is also a very important link that affects the overall transit time, and it is very uncontrollable.
Is it possible to ship from China to US Amazon FBA?
Whether you’re new to shipping from China to an Amazon FBA warehouse or you are an established e-commerce company like many of our customers, The easiest, safest, and most cost-effective way to ship your goods from China to Amazon FBA is to work with a reputable freight forwarder who specializes in Amazon FBA.
Airsupply can help you get the lowest possible shipping rates across various carriers and manage all of your Amazon order fulfillment, you won’t ever have to worry about quality control, FBA rejection, or late deliveries.